Tuesday, August 27, 2013

State of the Onion Knight

Spent the past week working like crazy. Capped off Sunday with two hours of sleep, before going for a morning meeting and then preparing for another meeting at 3pm which suddenly became a solo thing.

Meanwhile, my father fell in his bathroom in Kuantan. There are some issues, but everything seems under control.

Was interviewed by some students on that movie which I guess will follow me forever - Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa. I was late because I decided to catch up with some sleep and missed the 9pm meeting. Made it anyway and I hope I was of some help.

Right now, my entire body feels like a knot. Shot some emails tonight and I still owe one artist a script. I think I'll send the comics script later this week.

There are proposals to prepare, a website to do and several other pending stuff.

There are things to do tomorrow, and an event on Wednesday. Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines.

Thank God for Ammeltz Yoko Yoko. Hey, Ammeltz. I'm promoting your product here. Can you at least send me a box of those things?

Oh well. Time to go to sleep.