Monday, October 8, 2012

Wanker

I can't wait until the judging for the KL 48 Hour Film Project is over, so I could share my experience and thoughts on doing it publicly.

It has been one hell of a ride. Full of ups and downs, gripping shit. A real white-knuckle thrill ride of the year.

You can learn theory. You can observe people, but it is not until you have done it yourself that you will be able to understand a lot more things.

After getting the filmmaking bug, I want to keep the fire burning. I want to do more things. More short films. Find other places, other homes, other formats for my stories. I can feel the romance.

So today, I formulated some plots. I want to up the ante, drive up the scale. Take it to the next level. End of the day, I tell stories.

But I have nothing really. No money, no whatever. All I have, is my wit, and my will.

For I am Lucifer. I get under your skin. I am the God of the Covenant. The Lord of Destruction. The Superhuman Samurai.