Tuesday, October 16, 2012

And I Hear the Gentle Beating of Mighty Wings

All my life, I've always been alone. It was and is my choice.

I don't trust humans, because they are always selfish. Driven by their egos, humans always try to use me for shit, either to prop their own ego, further their own agenda or whatever.

Therefore I am always touched when those who have no real reason to help me out step out of the woodwork or from on high and try to accommodate my weird shit.

It always happens in a time of darkness. When things start to look as if it will crumble to dust, I always get help from somewhere.

I guess I've always been lucky. And I say that with gratitude, not arrogance. I acknowledge the fact that anything good I have achieved took the effort and help from many people.

So, I give thanks to the ones who extended a hand to me. I don't expect anyone to do everything or anything for me, but sometimes it's nice to know that I'm not facing everything alone.

The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I'll never know what I was running from. I'll cash the cheque this week.

Yay!