Friday, May 11, 2012

Tales from the Drunk Side: Fear

People do stupid and evil things because of fear. I am not afraid. I am stubborn.

My father is a stubborn man. If I've inherited anything, it would be his stubbornness.

I don't give a shit, man. I hold myself to my word, and I hold people to theirs. This is why I could not and cannot stomach pretentious people and liars.

The days when you pretend to be successful and success would come to you has passed. People can smell bullshit a mile away.

I don't understand why you have to fake being anything. You just be it. No need for pretense. Just go forward and fuck everything else. Just be and do whatever the fuck you want. As long as it is not evil or hurting others, just fuck it.

People are usually afraid of being seen as small or stupid. Most do not realise that no matter what people say or think of you, no matter what YOU say or think of yourself, the truth remains the same. The truth is unchangeable, rigid and impossible to compromise.

If you are in-line with the truth, no matter what the truth may be, then who the fuck gives a shit?

It is easy to be in line with the truth. Simple be open and don't make any judgements. People can say or do whatever. What happens next usually doesn't rely on their words because people lie.

I do understand and believe that it is a luxury to tell the truth. However, I am obsessed with it and I just don't give a shit. I do not accept a world of lies, so I will not lie. Not because I'm so fucking great. That goes without saying. I tell the truth because I don't give a shit.

I want nothing. There is nothing anyone can tempt me with. This not wanting is in the sense there is nothing I wish to have and I have no expectations. I make my decisions based on what I believe is best for me and the present moment, whatever that decision may be and no matter where it will take me.

I live by the truth and I will die by the truth. Come what may. I will cut off the heads of liars and wear my crown upon a troubled brow.