Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Creative Process

Coming back from a drink with one of my few friends who are equally exposed to radioactive science fiction growing up, I was going to write about the commedia dell'arte and its influence on modern day comic books, perhaps segueing into creating a comic book version of the commedia dell'arte, but I thought, no.

So I decided to write on how credit cards are evil, evil things as well as my own story getting out of debt. But, no.

So maybe I'd write about how politicians are stupid and how stupid works for you stupid people, but, then again, no.

So then I thought maybe I'd write about how epic my dump was and my high-fibre diet is creating really enjoyable dumps that are epic and should be turned into legendary hossanas, but, then, no.

And so on.