Friday, November 4, 2011

Lull

I just woke up from a two-hour nap. It was a restless sleep, but as soon as I woke up from a dream involving weird Japanese TV shows, I felt good and calm again.

Lots of things are happening, and people close to me are going through some tough times. In fact, almost all of them are. My first instinct is of course to help, but I remember now that I am no longer a superhero.

I can't save anyone and the best thing I can do is take care of myself and make sure no one has to worry about me.

There are lots of distraction and I haven't been writing much. All the bullshit will soon pass and I'll be at the keyboards again. I'll be reading again and writing again.

I'll be telling stories again, because at the end of it all, that is all I can do.

Hey, it can't rain all the time.

Now, back to weird Japanese shows.