Monday, October 17, 2011

The People Vs Amir Hafizi

We interrupt our regular programme with some poetry

I'm calling Anwar Ibrahim out.

Yo Datuk Seri!

Out of the goddamn closet, and stop with the poutin'

Nobody cares which hole you're fuckin'

Ah, here comes Raja Petra to save the day

"I will die for my principles! Boo hoo hoo!"

Shut the fuck up, dude, you've been saying that since 2002.

And dude! There's nothing wrong with being gay! Let Anwar lead the charge for the right to have an all-male menage!

And you BN fucks in-fighting already,

As if you've won the whole fucking country, without even solving any issue like racism and poverty. As if Malaysia won't end up on News TV, for spraying chemical water on a fucking street party.

Well, fuck you too, bitch, call the cops! And the FRU and your moms and pops! I'll kill them too, motherfucker, and with my spare dick, I'll fuck your ugly daughter!

You liberals holding candlesticks, well you can suck my bulbous dick. Hippie this, hippie that, hey I can't help it if you want to have sex with your dad.