Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dark Magic Ritual!

It's currently 5.21am, and I just completed work. I am happy, though, and I want to share with you what and why and how of the whole shit.

They say that a person with just a little bit of knowledge or a little bit of insight makes the most noise, and also is the most dangerous. Well, I am that person. I just can't keep my mouth shut.

I woke up early yesterday, around 7am. I tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. So I stood up on my FULL-LATEX mattress and began my breathing exercises. I should do it more often, really.

There's nothing religious or spiritual with my breathing exercises, really. I don't believe in all that crap anyway. I don't think if I practice breathing for 30 years, I can breathe fire or teleport.





What it does is give me time with myself.

I cast off my expectations, my judgments, my desire to win or to be right. Not by resisting them, but by acknowledging that they are there.

I confront my anger, my insecurities and my fears. I embrace them all.

I understand that we are all connected. All things - living or not, organic and inorganic - are connected, and part of a whole.

And then I teleported to the kitchen and breathed fire on some bread to make toast, because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Yoga Fire!