Thursday, August 11, 2011

What Amir Wants

Here's what I want:

I want an i7 quad-core Intel processor, a kick-ass motherboard, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 5TB SATA HDD, graphics card, sound card, a 20" monitor and maybe a new chair.

I want to stay in my apartment and cook. I want to go to the gym again. I want to work in peace. I want to help people, without jeopardising my own work.

I want to have enough time to do everything I want to do.

I want to play board games. I want to play Yu-Gi-Oh. I want to have enough sleep. I want to shit twice a day. I want to be able to walk to work. I want to be able to use whatever skill I have at an optimum level, with nothing holding me back.

I want to make things happen. I want to face success or failure with an open mind and an open heart.

I want freedom.

It is all essentially freedom. Empirically. It is the most valuable thing I can have.