Friday, August 12, 2011

Fun

I always hate it when we forget to have fun. That's just fucked up.

I view almost everything as a game, which is why I don't want to be a doctor. Never. Ever. Or else, I might be playing games with people's lives.

Though I do see everything as a game, those who have seen me play Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden would know that I am willing to stay on something for 10 years.

I've been playing games that I like for more than 10 years. Over a decade of unlocking almost all of the details in a complicated thing. Which is why I cheat a lot. Once I can use a hex editor on a game, that's it. I'll lose interest. Otherwise, I'll play the damned thing till I'm 40.

Hex editors are a must. I use GameWizard, but also tried the classic GameMaster and whatever else to hack into a game. You can also change the rules of some game if you dare to edit some files like *.ini for Red Alert and regedit files. I believe that how we play games reveal how we face life. Just actions, not who we really are, blah blah blah.