Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Boron (World's Most Boring Man): The Legend Continues

Revue as in, can-can dancers revue, dipshit.

Last Thursday/Friday, I went to Genting for a tiring brainstorming/work session. Came back on Friday night, where the van dropped me off somewhere in Ampang.

Got a cab, luckily, and was stuck in a jam to get back to Bangsar. It was so bad, the cab driver looked at me and said, "Yah hungreh, broseph? Meesum people gonna DIE, ANNIE!"

So I said, yeah, why not, and ended up eating a late meal at a mamak shop in the middle of town, waiting for the jam to subside.

Got home around 11pm++. I continued marking papers till 4am, when I went to sleep. I think.

Anyway, I slept through most of Saturday, recuperating, and then started work again on Sunday afternoon.

Marked papers, prepared a presentation and then fixed a script.

By the time I was finished, it was 6am Monday morning, and my friend called me up to say he's stuck in a jam and we might be late for a meeting in Bangi.

We arrived in Bangi around 9am, when I got an SMS saying the meeting was cancelled as they had another urgent call-up and I was a bit late.

So then I went to KDU to drop off the exam papers I marked, and then back to Bangsar, where I slept till 9.45pm.

Went off for a 10pm meeting, and then finally free at 1am.

Did a few things just now and it is 4am.

I need to sleep soon. Got a few deadlines tomorrow.