Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bersih: Big Fucking Deal

When Bersih 1.0 started, I stayed home and slept.

There was a guy who told us - the Press Club Irregulars - to not worry about the police, because the army is on standby to help the protesters out. Also, the Agong was for Bersih and stuff.

ANd that it was apolitical, that it would NOT be hijacked by asshole politicians to forward THEIR agenda.

I heard from people who actually marched, that the exact opposite happened. That no, the army was safely sleeping or marching in their camps, and at the last moment, asshole opposition politicians turned Bersih into a political rally.

So for Bersih 2.0, I was not excited at all. In fact, I hoped it would go away like a bad rash.

I do believe in freedom of speech, and I believe that people should be allowed to march and demand for clean elections. The last one was so dirty, the opposition won five states.

What I do not like are liars and people who would lie to get their shit on. And also those who would go about talking about rights as if they're the only ones with rights.

I mean, any rally will cause traffic congestion and impede on economic activities like buying a Big Mac or a Starbucks beverage and 'supporting Israel', or going for a massage with a handjob at the end.

Instead of KL, I agree with some quarters who are suggesting that any rally or march be done at Putrajaya. I mean, fuck KL. KL is congested, stupid and in my opinion, has been raped so many times for the benefit of the few.

Take it to Putrajaya and go to the PM's house or some shit. You can make a statement there. Then, send an asshole politician on a motorcycle to the palace and hand over a memorandum or some shit. Putrajaya has wide open roads and it's quite hard to jam it with cars.

If you REALLY want to do it in KL, I would very much like to go if the objective is to destroy as many expensive cars as we can.

Fuck abstract ideologies. Let's set a goal of 1,000 expensive cars destroyed every time we do a rally. That way, more will buy inexpensive Proton cars and help the NAP. That's National Automotive Policy, bitches.

Oh well. July 9 may still see Bersih. I dunno. I think it's dumb. Just airing your emotions or sentiments, you don't have to do rallies - just start a blog or something. You want to make a real difference, you have to start burning cars. And then shops. Then, homes. Then, we will REALLY see a difference.