Friday, July 22, 2011

Be Careful What You Ask For

I don't believe in magic. I don't believe in astrology, tarot cards, all religious magic bullshit, blablabla.

I mean, come on, man.

You recite certain verses, and then rainbows would shoot out of your ass? What the fuck?

My mother believes that if you repeat certain verses from the Koran, you get some super-powers or some shit. I would confront her sometimes with verses from the Bible. In Latin. Just for laughs.

Yeah, I can be a jackass. This is not The Matrix. If anyone speaks like The Oracle all the time, someone would bludgeon that person to death.

But there's one thing, though. I believe that you will get whatever you ask for. A lot of work needs to be done, but eventually you'll get what you ask for. The only problem is, what is it are you asking for?

Now that, you have to get real with yourself.