Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Recipe for Disaster

I spoke about the plight of the poor and some of the reaction I've been getting amuses me.

It reflects what Michael Moore said in his documentary Capitalism: A Love Story.

That people - especially the middle class - tolerate draconian distribution of wealth, lies and hypocrisy in the hopes that one day they will get to sit on top and leech all the money away from everyone else.

I tell people, "There are lots of poor people in this country, broseph."

And they say, "The poor are to blame!"

I mean, sure, the poor do share a large part of the blame for being poor. First of, they were born to poor parents. Number two, they're mostly Malays. Third, they were just not backstabbing enough. Their lies were too little. They're not 'smart' enough to lie like the best of them.

Yeah, sure, but why get all defensive and shit.

I really do hope the poor would wake up and take the wealth of this country.

"Give them nothing! And take from them EVERYTHING!"

One day, when the poor can't even buy food, that's when they will kill people and burn cars and shit on your daughters.

I mean, why should the majority protect an economy that doesn't work for the them?

This is why I'm doing all I can to alleviate poverty. In my own small way. A sticker on your blog just doesn't cut it anymore.

I mean, I don't want to get raped in the ass by angry poor people. I don't know where that cock's been. I might get AIDS and shit. I don't want that. I can't afford anti-retroviral drugs in this country.

I sense rumblings on the ground. When that rumbling turn to grumblings, and then to violence, I just want to reserve the right to say, "I told you so!"