Thursday, February 10, 2011

Liberi Fatali

Two years. Two long fucking years.

I didn't seal away Lucifer. I sealed myself.

In the pursuit of doing a website that could change everything. On a global scale. The solution for journalism's decay. The idealist anarchic invention and ultimate manifestation of democracy.

The REAL freedom of the Press, handing over control of the media to the public.

Shattered dreams, all of it.

I have failed. Failed to convince people of the dream. Failed to articulate it in a sellable manner. Failed. Failed. Failed.

And with my failure, comes freedom.

It is no longer my fight. Eventually, maybe 10, maybe 50 years from now, whatever I foresee will come to pass. But I will not be the instigator. It is not my responsibility anymore.

Now, let's get down to business.