Friday, February 18, 2011

Depression

Hello. My name is Amir. I used to suffer from depression, until I decided to beat my depression with my neighbour's artificial leg.

Yes. I beat depression. So can you. If you can't, well maybe you should consider suicide.

Tired of the same-old, same-old? Change your surroundings, bitch! Move to a new country. Move house. Get a new apartment. Get a hobby. I quit my job, and started projects. Got a new lease on life and shit.

You can too. The only other option is to die as an emo kid. C'mon. Death isn't so bad. You're going to heaven, with lots of virgins, 25 US dollars and bragging rights.

Nothing lasts forever, foo! Good times, bad times, people, animals, plants. Nothing lasts. So take that jump off the apartment building today, or set yourself on fire. No one gives a shit anyway.

Please die. Please.