Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Establishing a New Religion (with Tax-Exempt Status)

As the world's greatest spiritual guru, I am asking for donations of RM10,000 or more from my global congregation.

If you worship the LAWD! The LAWD! Which shines through meh! With Its everlasting LAIGHT! The LAWD! Oh, mayh! The LAWD!

The LAWD! And Its LAIGHT!

If you truly have faith, make me a billionaire. It is the will of the Lawd.

The LAWD! Which shines through meh! With Its everlasting LAIGHT! The LAWD! Oh, mayh! The LAWD!

The LAWD! And Its LAIGHT!

Remember, my personal Maybank account number is 114487051142. I accept cash deposits, as well as Maybank2u transfers. If you don't have a Maybank account, the Lawd -

The LAWD! Which shines through meh! With Its everlasting LAIGHT! The LAWD! Oh, mayh! The LAWD!

The LAWD! And Its LAIGHT!

- will also accept Intergiro bank TT transfers or some shit.

The Lawd! -

The LAWD! Which shines through meh! With Its everlasting LAIGHT! The LAWD! Oh, mayh! The LAWD!

The LAWD! And Its LAIGHT!

- Wants me to be rich.