Saturday, December 25, 2010

If Life Was Like a Yu-Gi-Oh Cartoon

I went to KFC just now.

Me: Hey! I want to order.

Server: I play this monster in defence position. And I place two cards in face down position. I end my turn!

Me: What? I play Harpie Feather Duster!

Server: I activate my trap - Magic Jammer! Now I discard one card from my hand and disable your Harpie Feather Duster!

Me: Ugh. I play Kinetic Soldier in attack mode! And I place two cards in face down position. I end my turn!

Server: Huh. I flip summon! My card is Slate Fiend which, when flipped, adds 500 more to its attack points!

Me: ... Can't be!

Server: Now, my Slate Fiend is at 2400 attack points, well above your Kinetic Soldier! Slate Fiend! Attack Kinetic Soldier now!

Me: I activate my TRAP!

Server: Huh? What?

Me: DNA Surgery allows me to turn all monsters on the field into Warrior-type. And that's not all. Kinetci Soldier's special ability allows it to increase its Attack and Defence by 2000 whenever it fights Warrior-type monsters, giving it 3350 attack points! Your Slate Fiend is destroyed!

Server loses 950 life points.

Server: Huhhhhh...

Me: What do you have to say for yourself now?

Server: I... activate Slate Fiend's effect! Your monster loses 500 attack points!

Me: Hah. I believe it is my turn...

Server: How... did you become so strong?

Me: Hmph! A deck is usually 40-52 cards. My deck is 44 cards with seven different set-ups and effects. I can win using a total of five different combos. You do have a chance of beating me, but I have played this duel in my mind a million times before. There is nothing you can surprise me with. The only variable is how many turns it takes for me to take you out.

Server: Wha-?!

Me: Huhuhuhu!

To Be Continued