Monday, December 6, 2010

Dirty Sax

I'm listening to my current theme song - the Detective Conan Theme Song.



I have always been a fan of Conan. Not from the beginning, though, as I was more of a Hajime Kindaichi fan. However, since that other manga proved to be annoying and repetitive, while Conan presented more variety and a classic design, I have been engrossed.

I have seen almost all the movies and ... is not willing to go through like, 400++ episodes?

I hope that the manga can be finished in my lifetime. The mysteries are holding up, but getting a bit stale.

I have used Conan's method in many real-life scenarios - not to catch murderers, but criminals of a more vile nature.

One of these days, I'll do a parlour scene, and explain all that I have done and set in motion. And woe, woe, woe to those who ever tried to fool me.

Cause the perfect crime has a human being as the ultimate murder weapon. I got that from a Ray Bradbury story.