Sunday, November 21, 2010

Will-o-Wisp

A friend came to the house today and dropped off Harvey Birdman and a Tron: Legacy mousepad.

I have an infra-red mouse, but it somehow needs a proper gripping surface of sorts.

I got lots to do, as usual, tonight. There has hardly been a day when I had nothing to do. I'm going to specify one day next week when I shut down everything and just do nothing.

The good news is that I again finished everything I wanted to finish. Just needs a final coat of polish tonight, and I'm ready to transform and roll out.

Next week's deadlines are all taken into account.

My word.

Electricity and electronics, don't fail me now.

A couple of years later, I'll be pleasantly surprised again at my work today. The past doesn't exist, and neither does the future.

I have a meeting in 20 minutes. I'll write more later.