Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hari Raya Carbine

I was woken up by a phone call. Only managed two hours of sleep. Was not in a good mood, but am entertaining guests.

I got no food, so I sent them out to get some.

This Raya is meaningless. And I have tons of work to do. It's crazy, man.

So none of you fucking bother me today. I wish to be left alone. I want to finish stuff.

To all those who were good to me, I wish you happiness, prosperity and joy.

To all those who were jealous of me, hate me for any or no reason, tried to sabotage me or attempted to use me to prop up your stupid ego, for those who betrayed my trust, and those who lied to me, I only wish that you suffer both in this world and the next.

May you all burn in hell. May you never find peace and happiness. May God have no mercy on your soul.