Sunday, September 19, 2010

Recess

They say it can't be done, but I just finished 75% of my work this weekend. Just one more sleepless night, and I'll be free.

Only, next week is looking kinda full. Hahaha. It never ends, does it?

Been trying to contact a friend, for something next week, but she seems unresponsive. So... I guess I'll just give the tickets to someone else then.

Oh, my next movie, the third script I wrote and the second released, is opening this Sept 23. It's called Magika.

Here's the trailer:



I hope you guys enjoy it.

Honestly, I haven't seen it myself. I was writing the script for the Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa film when they asked me to do this, and it provided for a nice diversion from the extremely serious and confusing world of Merong.

It's a musical. Hehehe.

Someone asked me to write a book about my filmmaking exploits recently. I don't think I have the time, really. Not another book.

She: Why don't you write a book? I can get you a publisher.

Me: Nah. I think I'll get money, retire and THEN I'll write this book.

She: You write a book first, THEN you get the money, and then retire.

Me: No. Who will read it?

She: I would.

Me: Yeah, so thanks for the, what, RM1 royalty (IF I'm lucky)?

But one day, I will write books. If only I can get a RM2 million non-returnable advance.