Friday, July 30, 2010

Patience

I am doomed to repeat my mistakes until I understand patience.

My main trait has always been speed. Speed, speed, speed.

I was trained to do things that take a long time in the shortest period possible. Slow people annoy me. I was proud of that, and pride always come before the fall.

To me, the world has always moved at such a slow pace. Not because I am insanely smart - and I am - but because I couldn't wait for things to happen.

I used to see people who move slowly as weak. Until I met a few really smart ones who take their time.

That's never been my style. Mastering patience is one of the toughest things I am doing right now.

I want to be at the end. I think about my death, because that is the end for me. I live in the future, but not in the present.

Speed, speed, speed. But some things, take time. I hate it, but that's the way it goes.

And now, is time to sleep.