Thursday, July 29, 2010

Amadeus

I am really loved by God.

Come D-Day, crunch time, when it matters most, the help that came pouring in really touched me.

Most of my friends have left the country, but I still got angels and quite a few demons looking out for me.

I appreciate it, really. It is extremely hard for me to ask for help, so when it is freely given, that makes it a lot easier.

After all the stupid shit I've done, people still remember the good in me.

Yeah, I'm going to hell for my sins. Most probably. But right now, I feel like I'm in heaven.

I just wanted to say, thank you. Perhaps it is all we can do, to keep each other warm at night, round the campfire, telling stories. While the heavy breathing of smilodons, saber-toothed tigers can be heard just outside the cave opening.

I dedicate this life to you. It's corny, but it's true.