Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tales from the Drugged Up Side

I don't have cigarettes. I can't sleep. Benadryl, do the trick!

C'mon! You all everybody!

Drive Shaft!

I discovered that some personalities I respond to with energy, mirth, humour and fun. Some people, are just bottomless pits of despair. Energy suckers. Mope around, are spiteful not because it's funny, but because they are just bleak people.

Even writing about them gives me a yucky feeling on my fingers.

Fuck 'em all.

I only focus on good shit. Good people. Good conversations. Why should I spend my limited time and energy on anything other than what I enjoy? On people I enjoy?

Awareness is fun. Most people are blind. I tried to get them to wake up, but they didn't. So sorry. I couldn't do it. Beyond me. And ultimately not my fucking responsibility.

People who are aware and awake are much more fun. Idiots are only to be made fun of, and only fun to be laughed at.

I don't know, you know?

Cigarettes. None.

Sleep.

Benadryl!