Monday, June 7, 2010

Second Cumming

I woke up from a short nap and spoke to a potential partner. Always wanted somebody to handle the administration and management so I could just be creative.

Creative people shouldn't do accounting. Not because we're not smart enough, but we build worlds and bend reality. Numbers shouldn't be bent.

Now, I may have a group that can work with my own creative team. My team is one of the best in Malaysia that can tell any story and do any show.

All we need is creative control. I'm more excited about writing for TV and movies again than I was a few years ago. I know enough not to get too excited, but my tired body now has a new energy flowing in it. I know this can be done.

And this time, I'll co-produce everything. I want more say in things, so it could be done properly.

For now, all projects will be under wraps. When the time comes - IF it does - I'll share it with you here.