Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Journalist Paranoid

Oh no. I'm not asleep. Benadryl effects wearing off. And I just popped in a hard candy.

A Halls hard candy would take like, half an hour at least to melt in my mouth, and I don't want to go to sleep with a Halls candy in my mouth.

Fuck, man. If I fall asleep with a Halls candy in my mouth, I would have cavities. And caries! Umm... what's the difference?

Why does, giant big plastic placards on dentists' walls say that bacteria in the mouth, when they meet sugar, becomes acid?

I don't get it. Bacteria + sugar = acid?

What kind of fucked up college did the dentist go to, to have put the bloody fucking poster up there?

Education is overrated.

Ah, fuck it. I downed the entire bottle of benadryl. I tossed the candy from my mouth. Gargle. And now, sleep attempt number three.