Monday, June 21, 2010

Intermission: Nothing

I went home today, and I have absolutely nothing to write about.

I don't have anything to complain about. I mean, I'm not good, financially, my health is not that great and my parents are getting older. Work is work. Friends are friends. Girls are girls.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

But that's the way things go. I have absolutely nothing interesting to tell anyone or any of you for that matter.

I'm not opinionated about anything, and politics online is getting too stale even for me to make fun of.

Twitter is boring and filled with garbage, albeit in (endless stream of) small packages. Facebook is feeling like Friendster. Blogs are now like Diaryland. It's been a long time since I read an exciting new blog.

And so with great regret, that aside from games like Airline Manager on Facebook, and following the WOrld Cup via Gamecasts from Soccernet and Fifa.com, as well as making fun of fans of teams that lose, I must report that tonight is pretty boring indeed.