Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Great Escape

Just a minute ago, I was so much in a funk that I decided to write it in a blog post.

Having posted it, I was suddenly re-energised and I got my mojo back.

Which goes to show that I am possibly manic-depressive, to some degree. That, or the copious amount of cough syrup I ingested.

Anyway, funk, pain, hatred, spite, anger, love, all these emotions are fleeting and they never last.

Have it, feel it, and let it go. Be okay with it.

I'm fine now, and feeling a bit silly for being dramatic five minutes ago. But that's how I am, sometimes. Dramatic. Theatrical. Enough for some people to mistake me as a Homer-sexual.

I am not a Homer-sexual.

Got nothing against it, but I'm just not it.

--45 minutes later--

ANyway, I was just called up by somebody I'm working with to do some TV shows. Some cool ideas. Don't know if it'll work, but I'll try tomorrow.

Tonight, I just want to sleep after this.

G'nite!