Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Anxiety

I sensed a disturbance in the force. One person I know was in trouble.

"To the Batmobile, let's go!" I said to no one in particular.

"Atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed! Roger! Ready to move out!"

I went into my room, and sat on my chair. And logged into Facebook. I'm playing Airline Manager.

BIFF! OOF! KA-SPLATT!

I played and did some work, as my friend went through some shit, I'm sure.

I was like, "Mmm... hope she's not stupid and kill herself or something."

Even though I am the Lord of Destruction, I hate to see anyone get hurt. But... these things, you can't control. Blablabla.

And then, the fucker's still alive. Well, if she was dead, I had mentally written a fitting eulogy.

In any case, that was the end of my anxiety. Phew. Now to get out of these leather tights and get into bed...