Saturday, June 12, 2010

All Lucky Seven Fever

I woke up coughing orange, green, brown and white phlegm. Must be World Cup South Africa. Bafana Bafana!

It has been over a year since I was sick, as I checked my medical records.

So I called up my insurance thing cause I wanted to go to UH for H1N1 screening. They said my panel is Pantai Medical, so I went to the Bangsar branch.

I got charged RM227. Apparently, the insurance only covers pay and claim instead of just charging to the thing, which doesn't make sense, unless the insurance company is trying to make money by delaying payment of claims.

Anyway, the most expensive item is the antibiotic cefuroxime, under the brand Zinnat, manufactured by GSK. It treats upper and lower respiratory tract infections as well as gonorrhea, and it costs RM150 for a five day course.

I was also given Mucosolvan and benadryl, which I already have. The pharmacist also gave me ibuprofen, saying it's flu medication. IT IS NOT FLU MEDICATION. Ibuprofen is a muscle relaxant or a painkiller.

Oh well. I didn't have the energy to correct people today, and by leaving them stupid, that is my most potent revenge.

I was told to stay at home for 48 hours. If the flu doesn't go away, I'm supposed to go and get a full check-up, including chest x-rays and a blood test to see if anything like H1N1 is involved.

Being sick, I am angrier. Especially since Malaysia is not taxing rich fuckers 90% of their income.

I believe that the top 10% of Malaysians, who own, like 200% of everything, be taxed 90% of their earnings.

How much longer will we poor people stand to be robbed everyday, by those rich fuckers? It is time to rise and rob those rich fuckers.

I mean, why not? We will NEVER, EVER, be in the top 10% who gets 200% of everything. We should kill them, and spread the wealth amongst ourselves.

Benadryl taking effect. Sleep.