Saturday, May 8, 2010

Days of Future Past

I used to keep track of what happened to people I didn't like. People I thought wronged me. All of them, no exception, met really stupid, painful or even tragic existence and situations.

I was addicted to schadenfreude, and since all those people are either liars, hypocrites, backstabbers or other bad things, they all suffered.

Several years ago, I stopped doing that. I stopped cataloguing the misery of my so-called 'enemies' and undesireables.

Doing so, is to propagate hate. To nurture hate. If you look for flaws, you will find them. If you look for failures, you will definitely find them. It is a waste of time.

Nowadays, I look for success, wherever that may be, in whatever form.

It's easy to laugh at people whom I do not like. They already carry with them the seed of the rot. The seed of destruction. Being fake, they have no capacity to be happy, and living an unhappy life is worse than death, really.

Noawdays, I take care of my own shit. Other people can suck my dick.