Saturday, April 10, 2010

Running Themes

There are some themes that keep on recurring in my life. Sometimes, it's a resonance of sorts.

I wake up, with as many ideas and decisions for an entire week, month or year.

So it's like Lost. I wake up.

I never get any ideas while crapping in the toilet. Not for me. I get ideas as I talk to people. SOmetimes, I feel as if I was the vessel for some Ancient Spirit of Evil who was speaking through me.

That's how I write. I have a rudimentary idea of how things go, and then I just do it, and everything comes out.

Me as a vessel. That's another theme.

Irony is another. I would be in situations where the roles are reversed. I appreciate it, even with differing circumstances.

Another is planning. I plan for everything, but they never come true. They always turn out better than I expected or planned for.

Oh well.