Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Malay Melee: For the Record

I don't know why, but some people are raising the 'Allah' issue and asked where I stood.

I was like, "Right here. Or maybe over there."

Then, it was church-bombings, mosque-bombings, cow's head, body-snatching, blah blah BLAH.

I mean, these are all old issues, and I'm not important, like a celebrity or a politician. Why the fuck should what I think I matter?

ANyway, just to set the record straight, here is where I stand:

1. The Allah issue:

BIG FUCKING DEAL.

2. Cow's head protest, counter-protest, Khalid:

STUPID.

3. Church and mosque-bombings:

FOR GOD'S SAKE (ANY GOD), MOLOTOV COCKTAILS ARE FOR PERSONNEL INCENDIARY USES ONLY (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ADD BITS OF STYROFOAM IN, AS IT STICKS TO SKIN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER)! Meaning, Molotov Cocktails are used to set people on fire. For buildings, you need something like nitro-glycerin. Simply heat up soap in a tub or vat of water, slowly. This separates glycerin and the other junk. Expose glycerin to air, with a catalyst, you get nitro-glycerin. That's DY-NO-MITE!

Really, if you want to be a terrorist, read up first. Giving terrorists all a bad name.

4. Body-snatching

WHO GIVES A SHIT?

Yeah, man. Suck my dick.