Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wankathon Hypersigil: Fortress of Servitude

Work starts at three today, ending after midnight, so I am having pizza at home.

Now, if only there's a mute girl sucking my dick as I eat the pizza, and if suddenly the rest of the world was wiped out the week before by a nuclear bombardment.

Food. Sex. Silence.

The endless chitter-chatter. Jibbering and jaberwocky. He says, she says BULLSHIT!

Static.

Give me RM2 million, and I will go to live by the beach in Kuantan. I'll buy a third-hand horse and ride to the sunset everyday.

Mengasingkan diri dari dunia kepahlawanan, yo!

I've always thought that people are loud. They talk loud, yeah, especially in some restaurants. But even not saying anything, people are noisy. Judgments. Setting up defenses. The ego thinking of superiority. Non-verbal communication.

Used to drive me crazy, until I learned to control it somewhat.

See, unhappiness is resistance. You resist the present moment and you resist people, wishing they could change or for the world to change. This will drive you crazy. I see a lot of crazy people. A LOT.

You can't change circumstances, and you can't change people. Stop wishing for that to happen. Only when you accept that, can you change anything.