Thursday, October 29, 2009

Zerotonin

I didn't realise how tired I was until I went out with my friend just now and merely walking 100 meters gave me heart palpitations.

I didn't sleep at all last night and averaged around three hours every night.

Some people detected my lethargic appearance and told me to take a nap or something.

My response?

"I'll sleep on Friday."

Should have said, "I'll gladly sleep on Friday, to be awake today." Like that character in Popeye.

What keeps me going are several adrenaline boosts, at some points every day.

I wake up, and adrenaline!

Then, when I get home from work - adrenaline!

My mind can cope, but my body just can't, if I keep this up. And the body has a huge effect on my brain.

So, I don't care. I'm going to sleep now. And get some serotonin. I'm a creature of dreams. I need my REM sleep.