Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Six Degrees of Desperation

Up till this year, I had nothing to do with Al Pacino.

If you were to do a graph for those stupid six degrees of separation bullshit, Al and I would be furthest from each other.

Today, this year, right now, I am just one guy away from Pacino, De Niro, Coppola and whoever the fuck.

I know a guy who used to work with them.

What does this mean? Nothing, actually. I'm not going to hop on a plane and go to LA and try to convince people they should cast me as Gambit cause I grew up near a swamp.

I'm a terrible, terrible actor. I can't hardly convince anyone on anything. Usually, they convince themselves about things and I just observe and try not to judge.

I am writing this, to keep me from writing stuff from work. If I start, I'll sleep at 6.30am again. And I can't afford that, cause I have a meeting tomorrow.

I also need the rest anyway. Just came back from a meeting at 10.30pm. Ended at 2am. Oh well. That's the way it goes. That's the way the wind blows.