Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tales from the Drunk Side: Being an Experiment

Neil Gaiman, chaos be upon him, wrote, "It occurred to me no one has studied the precise effects alcohol has on a creative writer."

Well I think it has no effect whatsoever.

I am now giggling like a schoolgirl who just sucked dick.

The amazing discovery of dick is certainly something that was extremely amusing. Because I am extremely amused.

I am more vibrant, more loquacious, and I have spent the entire hour laughing at pictures and scans from old comic books at superdickery.com. Man, comics are certainly more amusing than politics.

Right now, I am sitting on my own and avoiding human contact. Humans are like a disease. They're like a virus.

They are strange mammals who poison everything. So I am keeping to myself, and my machines. Machines are more reliable.

I wish I could transfer my consciousness into a machine.

Then I won't have to deal with asshole racists who are celebrating KJ's victory. And all these ass-kissers. I wouldn't have to pretend anything.

Oh well. I think I'll just do some work. So that people won't come up to me and start talking.