Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rise of the Machines

I woke up to a new Malaysia, today.

KJ won.

A langdslide of emails and SMSes from friends and fiends sharing what perhaps a lot of people across Malaysia, who actually follow this bullshit, are thinking.

"Oh well," I told them. "That's politics. What did you expect?"

I told you time and again.

Politics and politicians failed us. And will continue to fail us. If KJ's 3 billion dollar warchest does exist, we are looking at the youngest PM in just a few years. Or possibly, a first Opposition PM in the next 3-4 years.

Fuck all this shit. I am not allowing it to bother me because it is all stupid.

Politics and politicians are not the solution. In many ways, they are the problem.

Science is the only way. En taro Tesla, executor!

If the people put all their hopes in politicians - fucking politicians - to make things right, then we are all doomed.

Responsibility is with each and every one of us. Science is the answer.

Humans are flawed. Machines have the ability to be perfect.

Put your faith in giant robots. With positronic brains, they are the new immortals.

Bow down to your metal gods. Renounce your flesh. It is a relic of the past. A shell.

I choose to believe, what I am programmed to believe.

Better than "I choose to believe, what I am PAID to believe."