Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Boo Fucking Hoo

My hits are higher than ever, for this incarnation of the website, but I can't seem to pick a fight with Perasan Rakyat fuckers anymore.

They have shut up, tucked tail, and ran to rant at Malaysia Today or something.

Was it something I said?

I mean, what spooked them so? Maybe it was my suggestion that a fair and just society would mean the majority of the people should have the majority of the wealth.

Or was it my exposure of Perasan Rakyat supporters' tactic of blaming it all on BN. That 'BN did it too, nyee!' argument which effectively is an admission that they are just as crappy as BN?

Or was it simply the realisation that Anwar and PR are desperate, evil people - a ruthless terrorist organisation determined to rule the world!

Huh?

That all you got? That it?

Then I claim myself winner! I win!

Yay!

And if current comments on my blog are anything to go by, PR will definitely lose the next GE.

Yay!

Now, BN, FINISH THEM.

Babality!

For my accomplishments in destroying Perasan Rakyat, I award myself the title 'Papacharidan Narida' which is a lordship.

From now on, whenever PR fuckers see me on the street, you must address me as 'My liege'.

Thank you.