Friday, January 9, 2009

Tales from the Drunk Side: Kingdom Come

I stopped watching the news. Cause I got so pissed off with the Israelis bombing the shit out of the Palestinians.

No matter what your faith is, you can't seriously agree with the terrorism perpetrated by Israelis against the Palestinians.

And just because Israel is doing it as a country, with organised troops and military effort, not as some disorganised splinter cell does not make it un-terrorist.

Yeah, despite the backing from the US government and their companies.

I don't blame them for doing that. Just don't blame the Muslims if they retaliate and make the prophecies in the Book of Revelations, the Koran and whatever the Jews read come true.

I fear we are heading towards nuclear confrontation.

Thanks a lot, Jews. Thanks a lot, fundamentalists.

Just get me to Thailand one last time. I want to spend some cash with my loved ones.

After that, I might just see pictures of mushrooms on the front pages of newspapers.

If everything goes to hell soon, I have a list of people I want to kill.

It's machete time, brother!

And why? All of this crap?

Because some people were arguing who is right and who is wrong.

I guess the bombing and killing of civillians is so right.

I don't give a fuck who started it. I just know that we are ending it for the human race and leaving this planet for radioactive roaches to rule.

Oh well. Maybe the insects will do a better job running this earth than the Jews ever did.