Saturday, December 27, 2008

Posting of the Beast

This is post number 666. The article of the beast.

Fittingly, I am battling bronchitis AND the flu. Emptied an entire bottle of Benadryl today. I was slipping in and out of consciousness all day long. Only had three sticks of cigarettes in the past 24 hours. My average was three packs.

Took Clarinase, and some painkillers.

There is a lot of work to be done, but before I commence, I need to take care of myself and get better.

My aim is to write 20 hours of content in the month of January. Maybe more. In order to do that, I need to get over the flu. Fast.

Meanwhile, some child-rapists from my old school are trying to attract attention to themselves. Again.

Oh well. Maybe they never saw the movie Sleepers. Which is exactly what I am going to do right now. I am going to go to sleep.