Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pop Goes the Weasel

Slipping in and out of consciousness for the whole day.

I got Bena-Expectorant. With anti-histamine. The name suggests that it will stop me from coughing, knock me out, and then get the phlegm out while I sleep. So when I wake up, I will be coughing up dried phlegm. Which is what I've been doing. Despite the mucosolvan tablets.

Am also on antibiotics and painkillers.

Question: can painkillers reduce swelling?

Cause my painkiller is labelled as swelling medication.

I am unable to move anywhere for long periods of time. And alcohol is a no-no, especially because of the antibiotics, on top of it being illegal for Muslims. Unless it's tapai. For whatever reason.

Despite some coughing fits, I do feel better. And I believe that another bottle or two of the bena-expectorant, I'll be good as new.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna overdose myself again on cough medication and painkillers.