Sunday, December 28, 2008

Intermission: Optimus Optimal

I need more rest.

The flu is gone. My nose dried up. But the coughing is still there. I give myself till tonight. After that, I need to work. I have to write. I want to write. Starting 10pm.

Before I write, I've been reading. Carefully. It will save a lot of time on the writing part, if you actually read first.

Writing is not like talking. You plan it all out first. Then you fill it in. Whatever happens in-between is a myriad of possibilities. A confluence of ideas, and a convergence of viewpoints.

Tonight, in sickness or in health, I will be writing. One movie script to be finished. Another project to be managed. Two, possibly three letters. And a few proposals.

I've done it all before, and I'm going to do it again.

This time, no power in the universe can stop me(Optimus Prime, The Return of Optimus Prime, part 4 of 5).