Sunday, December 28, 2008

Flu Fighter

You know the difference between a real writer and a poser?

According to Brian Michael Bendis - the greatest dialogue writer of ALL TIME (fuck you, Tarantino) - while the loser talks about writing, the real writer writes. And kicks his ass.

Well, I like to do both.

The movie script is finished. Ha! But I will need to give it another round of polish by tonight. I have also rounded up 26 synopses for 26 episodes of a series. Will go for breakdown later.

But first, I need to get some air.

Been stuck here, in my apartment, for three days, fighting the flu. I'm a Flu Fighter, yo!

Got some friends downstairs waiting for me.

So see you, after I finish the script once and for all, write the three letters, do two more proposals, and wrap up the synopses.

I am the greatest.