Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Zeroes: Ones

Previously, on Zeroes...

Some of us find solace in groups. It's a throwback to a time when huddling around a campfire is a survival trait.

So, some of us prostitute our integrity, our honesty and our feelings, so that we could fit in. Sacrificing individuality and all that makes us unique, just so that a few other people might afford us their company.

Then, there are those who find solace in solitude. The unreasonable ones. The fantastical ones. The ones who would be a catalyst for evolution and for revolutions...

Me: What the fuck? I thought I killed everyone already? With my Blackberry?

Mohinder Sunder: I don't die. For I am the voice of Shenkar. And I do yoga.

Me: Big fucking deal. What about Yogi B?

MS: Yogi Berra?

Me: No. Yogi B. Poetic Ammo. With Landslyde and C Loco.

MS: What about Yogi B?

Me: Well, will the ban affect him as well?

MS: Nooooooooooo!!!

Hayden Christensen:I'm still alive. Cause I'm a cheerleader. Save the cheerleader, save the world.

Me: Oh yeah? Imma kill you, bitch! Like Bishop killed Gambit. I mean, like Peter killed Nathan. Oops!

HC: NO! I'm too cute to die!

Me: Die, motherfucker, die!

And they all died. Again.

Me: Shut up, Shenkar!