Monday, August 11, 2008

Secret Diarrhea of a Kal-El

You know what's good about diarrhea? When you wake up in the morning and your stomach is all full of gas and shit and you go to the toilet, the primum mobile, and you just let the crap out.

Then you make the face like Ewan Mcgregor ("a Mcgregor's seed in your daughter's belly! What'd you think of that, huh? Huh?") in Trainspotting. The worst toilet in Scotland scene.

What's bad about it is how weak you feel after a while. Maybe two-three hours just to get cracking again.

I get intermittent diarrhea. The occasional diarrhea. From the flu the last couple of weeks. And while there is no more fever, and my coughing has lessened, I still get diarrhea.

But no diarrhea is gonna stop me.

As I strive to fight for justice, truth, and the Thai way!