Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ThunderCunts, GO!

Today was such a blah day. Blah. Blah. Blah.

The world is ending. Everything's dying. Everything's becoming more expensive. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Minions are undermining everything.

"Though everyone lives above us, NOTHING is beneath us!" - The Underminer.

Gremlins, the lot of them.

In these times of trouble, I call upon the ancient spirits.

"ANCIENT SPIRITS OF EEEEEEVIL! Transform this decaying form to The Malay Male - the EVARRRRR LIVIIIIING!!!1!ONE!"

But I would then have to fight the ThunderCunts.

ThunderCunts!

KEBISHZSH!

NONG NGENENG NGENNONG

TET TERET TET TEEEEEEEEE!

E-EEEEKK!

ThunderCunts are on the move
ThunderCunts are loose

Feel the magic
Hear the roar

ThunderCunts are loose.

Thunder, Thunder, Thunder Cunts!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1!ONE!

I draw from the source of all evil. I call forth Lucifer Morningstar. I am selling my soul for USD400 million. Though you might only get a soul that is ALREADY damned to hell.

But this, too, shall pass. I will not let some stupid idiots get to me. I am Amadeus! I am Loved by God. Ramble ramble ramble.

I am not Emo Shit.

I will prevail. Suck it in!

The Malay Male will now take navigational control.

Acknowledge, April. Navigational control, ON. The Malay Male Challenge Phase - ONE.


Head 'em up,

Move 'em out.

Powerstrike, and ready to ride.

FULL WEAPONS MATRIX!