Friday, June 27, 2008

Tales from the Drunk Side: Jaka Denial and Coke

There's nothing else for me to do now other than wait for the millions to come rolling in.

You politicians always like to stall things. And then, four years later, have to pay ten times the cost. Stupid.

Like the monorail/LRT project to Putrajaya. When Dr M got it rolling, it was worth a billion-kajillion dollars. Then They cancelled it. Now they want to resurrect the project due to public pressure. I guess people are pissed off that they can't afford to put petrol in their tanks. Oh. Gee. Smack my ass and call me a bitch. That was a surprise.

Now, the bloody thing will cost ten bllion-kajillion dollars. Plus bribes, it's about 30 billion-kajillion dollars. As all bribes are roughly 200% of the actual cost.

Oh well. I hope they give me a few billion-kajillion dollars before they run out. It's not infinite, you know, the amount you can embezzle before you are put in the same category as wossisname - Mugabe? I don't know.

I just want to make enough money to open a chain of go go bars in Thailand before everything is robbed from this country. Is that not a reasonable thing to ask?