Friday, April 25, 2008

Convenience Guy

I have gone for more than 24 hours without sleep.

Right now, my brain feels like it is wrapped with a warm towel.

My paranoia is itching. I am already thinking that all this work people keep piling on to me, all the cries for help, all the tears, all the drama, fires, crises and whatever else is a chaotic conspiracy to make sure I don't finish my work.

What would you do when it's just you against the whole world? You kick their asses, that's what.

I got to handle a live show at 9.30pm tonight, and then stay for a meeting for next week's content. After that, I need to rush to another meeting at 11pm. After that is over, I have to get back home and finish three proposals and two movies.

Tomorrow, I have to wake up at 8am to let the maid in. Then there's an 11am appointment with the dentist. Then off to work again. I'll only be free after 1am tomorrow.

But SUnday is also full. I can wake up at 12 noon, but I have to do lots of things before my appointment at 7pm and at 9pm.

I can handle all this shit. You know why? Because I am a MACHINE! Man and Machine! Power EXTREME! Machine Man! X-51! Aaron Stack!